We recognise the requirement to publish our Key Stage 2 results on our website.
As this is a Special School and College, our pupils are unable to access the Key Stage 2 tests. Their achievement is assessed against the criteria below and objectives are broken down into very small steps. This forms their Individual Education Plan. The headings are taken from the pupils’ Education and Health Care Plan.
- Cognition and Learning – including Reading, Writing and Maths
- Communication and Interaction – speaking and listening, communication
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health – wellbeing, social skills, emotional regulation
- Physical and Sensory – movement, sensory integration, physical skills
- Self help and Independence – these are crucial skills to help our young people as they move towards adulthood. We develop these from the earliest stages
Pupil Progress Data Background
School and College Performance Tables Service